Meeting RoomsWith more than 20 meeting rooms, WVU Jackson’s Mill can accommodate groups of 10 to 400. We offer a full range of audiovisual equipment for all meeting rooms, including TV/VCR combinations and LCD wall-projection equipment. A 20-station, state-of-the-art computer lab provides the opportunity for hands-on classes.
DiningWVU Jackson’s Mill’s all-you-can-eat meals may be served buffet style or family style (serving dishes placed on the tables). Serving style is determined by the size of the group on the grounds and by the program needs of our guests. (Minimum service of 20.)
We can accommodate a range of dietary requests, including low-fat, low-salt, low-sugar, and vegetarian diets. (Please help us provide you with the best service by letting us know of your requests in advance.)
Banquets (minimum of 50 people) are served modified family style. Banquet menus can vary greatly. Our food service supervisors and conference office staff will be happy to work with you to come up with the perfect meal for your group.
On-site catering for receptions and picnics may be arranged.
Other Facilities Available
- Airstrip — Across the road from the main Mill property and is available for rent. The airstrip is a large, flat open field that lends itself to many different uses. The airstrip is currently closed to air traffic. Public walkers are welcome. For your safety, please do not walk on the runway!
- Multipurpose Building —The WVU Jackson’s Mill Multipurpose Building is a metal 120’ x 250’ building that can be rented for any number of purposes, like:
- livestock shows and sales,
- sports events and practices,
- dog shows and events,
- tell us about your event and we'll quote you a price.
- Pavilions — Three pavilions are located on our property along with a restroom facility. The field area can be rented in its entirety for $1150 per day and $650 per day for the Multipurpose Building.
- Outdoor/Recreational Activities — WVU Jackson's Mill specializes in recreational activities offering:
- an outdoor swimming pool,
- disc golf course,
- environmental trail,
- low ropes course,
- volleyball and basketball courts,
- horseshoe pits,
- softball diamonds,
- camp fire circles,
- and plenty of wide-open, green space for outdoor activities.
- Barn Complex
Other ServicesPhotocopying, faxing, messaging service, Historic Area admission and tours (in season), and Gift Shop. We can also arrange pool parties, weddings, reunions, and special programs.
If you have additional questions about facilities and services at WVU Jackson's Mill, please call 304-269-5100.