All Venues IncludeAll venues include chairs for up to 200 guests (except for the Chapel), piano/keyboard access, public address system, opportunity for rehearsal on the day prior to the event (if available) and one table for use during the ceremony. Contact us at 304-269-5100 today and let us help plan your perfect day!
Wedding Reception PackagesOur wedding reception packages are designed to make your planning easy and economical, and are priced per person by entree. Whether you decide on historic Mt. Vernon Dining Hall (max. 220 guests at long tables plus head table of up to ten) or our Assembly Hall (max. 150 guests at round tables plus head table of up to ten), the package amenities are the same:
- 2 ½ hour use of Dining Hall – $450 or,
- 2 ½ hour use of Assembly Hall – $900 ($575 building rental + $325 to transport everything)
- Dance floor
- Gift table
- DJ table
- House audio system
- China table service
- Cloth table covers & napkins
- Two cold hors d’oeuvres
- Punch fountain with 12 gallons of punch
- Each additional hour is $350.
- Extensive rearrangement of furniture $350
Bronze Package: $40 per personYour choice of…
- Baked ziti – Marinara sauce drenched ziti with three cheeses.
- Fried or baked chicken breast – Crisp fried or baked to perfection, select how we will prepare it for your guests.
- Roast turkey breast – Turkey breast with gravy, served with cranberry sauce and bread stuffing
- Baked ham – Served with a demi-glaze.
- Roast beef – Tender, slow cooked beef roast.
Silver Package: $45 per personYour choice of…
- Baked steak – Browned and baked, best served with our famous mashed potatoes.
- Chicken Hunter – Boneless breast of chicken, topped with rosemary and wild mushroom sauce.
- Pork tenderloin – Roasted with rosemary and thyme, draped with cracked peppercorn sauce.
Gold Package: $50 per person
- Garlic crusted prime rib – 10 oz. cut with au jus.
- Or, pick any two entrees from the Bronze or Silver Packages.