Join us for this special public dinner buffet!
Bring friends and family to enjoy a seasonal feast at the Winter Lights Buffet
in the historic
Mount Vernon Dining Hall. The traditional all-you-can-eat dinner includes baked
steak, turkey, and all the fixings, finished off with a delicious dessert.
There’s no better way to celebrate the holidays than with a home-cooked meal with your family and friends at WVU Jackson's Mill.
- When: December 7, 2018 from 4:30 to 7 p.m.
- Where: Mt. Vernon Dining Hall
- Baked steak
- Mashed potatoes
- Cranberry sauce
- Broccoli with cheese sauce
- California blend vegetables
- Homemade rolls
- Pumpkin pie, cream puffs and blackberry cobbler
- Ice cream
- Adults: $14
- Children (4-12): $7
- Children (3 and under): Eat free
- $1 off with canned food donation.
- Cash, check, and credit cards accepted.
- Pay at the door; no reservations.